Happy New Year Everyone!

The New Year came and went just like that! 4 days of visiting, eating and catching up just whoozed by.
Today, it is back to reality again. People need to return back to work, even though its not a good day for some to start work ( as per the Chinese Calendar or some Chinese Calculations ). Some have the luxury to start work as and when they like. It is simply why we adhere to these "rules". Because we want to have a good and fruitful year ahead. And we will definitely not want to mess things up especially at the beginning of the year.

But somehow this year, no matter how we try to get things right before the Chinese New Year, people are falling sick.... it was raining for 4 consecutive days.... Remember my story... We don't know the whole story. To some, it may deemed as an unlucky start... But I feel that the rain was a good sign!

Water cleanses and washes away dirt. So in a way it symbolizes washing away the dirt and welcoming a BRAND new start.

For the same reason, I feel it is time I do a Life Review on what I want.
As we all know, what we want tomorrow may not be what we want today.

My friend came over to my house for a reading a few days ago and one of the cards that popped up was LIFE REVIEW. The reading went really well.... so well to the extend that it was also a message for me.
I do feel I am a bit scattered over the past few days.... or rather past few months.
There were so many things I wanted to do.... so many things I needed to do....
And I really had no time for myself.

I am feeling really drained and tired. Having no direction or rather too many directions was not good!

As the saying goes... If you target everyone, you target NO one!


I have definitely not reached or living my life mission. But I believe that I am working towards it.
The experience I have each day, be it small or big, leads to the bigger picture or life that I am going to lead.

I really live by the saying, Everything happens for a reason!

I am sharpening my manifestation skills and indeed I am able to manifest thoughts into reality.
Slowly but surely.

You may say that you deserve to be happy or successful BUT you NEED to really feel and believe it.

Here are some exercises that I do to make myself feel and believe it.

As the Masters always say.... FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT!

~ Looking at myself in the mirror... Looking into my own eyes and telling myself that ....
I DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!
I AM SUCCESSFUL!

I RELEASE ALL NEGATIVE THOUGHTS/ OLD BELIEVES THAT DO NOT SERVE ME AND MY HIGHEST GOOD!

I RELEASE ALL BELIEVES THAT I DO NOT DESERVE TO BE HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL!

.....
.......
........
..........
...........
.............

the List goes one and I make them up each day to suit each day.

Try it! And see and feel how your body feels.
It feels odd initially but if YOU can't look at yourself then how do you expect people to look at you right?

It is time for QUIET time and ME time!
Reconnect with the being in me.....