Do you know who you are?

Did you know you have chosen your name before you were born?

Are you happy with your own name?

I was not! I changed my name 3 times....

Every name carries a certain vibration that will chart out your life path. Every change, even if its one letter will change your course.

And I begin to question myself, WHERE IS MY LOYALTY..... TO WHO?
My father's side? My mother's side? My husband's side?
........... WHERE?

And after much inner debate..... I got my answer.

I AM GOD and I AM PART OF GOD....
I came from GOD through my Parents..... my ancestors..... but in essence I came from GOD.

Today I received news that my grandfather had passed on.

I was really calm.... not that I do not feel sad or not because I have not seen him in a while... It is not that I have no feelings....

Why should I be sad when I know that he is in a place filled with unconditional LOVE...?
Why should I be sad when I know that he is back at HOME with the Creator/ Source/ God?

Why should I be sad when I know that he has finally found peace?
Why should I be sad when I know that he is in a place of healing?

Instead of being sad, I should be happy and rejoice isn't it?

Well, I am still here..... we are still here, stuck in this physical world, trying to be a human to the best of our ability.

The thing is, I feel that he has gone to the light to receive his healing and by being sad and crying and not wanting to let him go will only hinder his SOUL progress/ journey. As he will be stuck here on our earthly plane, not able to go on with his journey.

Instead of feeling sad.... celebrate DEATH..... CELEBRATE that our loved one has gone back to our CREATOR.... and we will one day meet again... in our energy form and celebrate what a good job we have done as a human being.