For those of you who are still thinking of joining the Healing workshop that I will be facilitating next week.

My Own Journey:

Learning the Modality of Healing has helped me re-connect with the Divine. I am able to channel or get messages without any help of tools. I used to need to rely on the Angel Cards or Pendulum to get an answer.

I learn to protect myself from people negative people so that I do not get influenced by them. And I can still stay positive and happy.

I also prevent people from "stealing" my energy.

My body heals faster. My delivery of my 2nd child was an easier process that my first. I recovered much faster and I regained my pre-pregnacy figure much faster (within 6 months). Most of all, as my friends know how scared I was before delivery ( I opt for Caesarean), I experienced lesser pain! To say No pain was a lie.... Lesser Pain.... I could walk to the toilet, sit and stand without much resistance. Compared to the first time, it was like hell!

..........And I do look younger! Or maybe I have stopped aging process! =)

Oh.... also by being a healer, you can do your part and contribute to heal the world.... Bring more light to our Beautiful Planet!

Here is some additional information:


Distant Healing is a highly developed and tested system of energy based healing techniques that utilizes divine energy to balance, harmonize and transform the body's energy processes. That happens thru "life-force". This invisible bio-energy or vital energy keeps the body alive and maintains a state of good health. In acupuncture, the Chinese refer to this subtle energy as "Chi". It is also called "Ruah" or the "Breath of Life" in the Old Testament.
Spiritual Distant Healing synthesizes the principles of energy healing from all over the world and has become one of the most advanced and complete method of working with energy in the body.

Spiritual Distant Healing influences this natural life force to bring about a healthier physical body. SPIRITUAL DISTANT HEALING is applied over distance on the bioelectromagnetic field known as the aura, which contains the mold and blueprint of the physical body. This bioplasmic body absorbs life energy and distributes it to the organs and glands. Diseases first appear as energetic disruptions in the energy field before manifesting as ailments in the physical body. Performing Spiritual Healing the HEALERS  HIGHER SELF/Soul/ Spirit  connects to the ULTIMATE SOURCE or GOD which is aligned in an Energetic Continuum and supplies the energy effectively for YOUR Highest Good at a specific time frame.
Imagine all your negative feelings and all sort of painful life experiences you carry through that long could dissappear?
No medical treatmeant can provide it!
Furthermore my Higher Self and  ‘HIGHER BEINGS’ connect with your ’HIGHER SELF’ to initiate, enhance and support the healing process at a set time frame. Spiritual Distant Healing is based on the principle of directability and the principle of interconnectiveness. 

(http://www.spiritualhealing-now.com/distant-healing.html)

Email Me at Elyse@MyCrystalSparkles.com to book a seat. Please do not hesitate to ask
me any questions if have any queries.

Let the Healing begin.....