I will be starting a NEW service..... CRYSTAL THERAPY.... CRYSTAL healing is the use of crystals to bring about healing and positive changes in the mind and body....
CRYSTAL THERAPY is an alternative healing technique for strengthening the body and resolving issues and patterns using various form of natural crystals.

The theory is that gemstones carry vibrational rates. By placing these vibrational rates within the aura- your aura's vibrational rate also changes.

Often the effects are indirect but potent.
Other times, the effects are very direct and repeatable.

HOW WILL THE HEALING BE DONE:

This will be done remotely... distant healing...

I will do a remote body scan of your energy system and then intuitively select the healing crystals that are required to balance out the areas of your body or your chakras.

After the healing,
i will send the crystals back to you in a pouch and,
and the map of your body used with their placements.
Also the meanings of each crystal used.

You MAY then used the crystals for further SELF HEALING...

Generally I will use at least 7 crystals.

ALL the crystals used during the healing will be returned to you, so that HEALING may continue.... 

CHAKRAS are the 7 main energy centers of the body.
They are in the center of the body starting at the base of the spine and running up to the top of the head.

1. Root/ Base Chakra
2. Sacral Chakra
3. Solar Plexus Chakra
4. Heart Chakra
5. Throat Chakra
6. Third Eye Chakra
7. Crown Chakra

Energy Exchange: $88 

I would like to encourage MORE people to try this Healing system. Therefore, for a limited time only, energy exchange will be at $68....

.....FOR THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE TO SIGN UP, a very special rate is given to you at...... $38!!!
 

**This is used to COMPLIMENT any medical treatments and NOT meant as a replacement... 

pls email me or PM me if you have further questions... 
mycrystalsparkles@gmail.com


..... some EXPERIENCES to share.....


Hi angels (angels_loft),
Many thanks for the crystal therapy session this afternoon.

I must say the session was great!To be honest, i was quite sceptical when i first read about it on your blog, especially when you mentioned about energy transfer being done remotely....it all sounded to be too amazing until i tried it today!

My experience today:
I was actually having a nap when the healing started. The first surge of energy, it felt like my body was stretched, then not long after was a massaging sensation on the head.... and after that, intermitant surges of energy continued. It all felt like a very comfortable massaging. Then i felt into deep slumber. It was great nap and i have not slept this well for the longest time! (due to work stress and health issue).

I hope more people will benefit from this therapy. It's an experience that one has got to try to believe it!

Thumbs up for the therapy! I look forward to receiving the crystals and your advice on further healing. Can you also tell me what crystals i will need to enhance my overall well being? (i.e work,family life,health) 

~LittleBeanSprout (beansprout) 






Hi angels,
Crystal therapy was indeed great! Wow what an experience, when I closed my eyes I can see so many colours.
It was nice and relaxing. The colours makes me feel happy and calm. After 12hrs of therapy, now my body feel light and there is joy in me. Thanks for the therapy and I intend to do it again .
~Lyna (prettyme) 








Gd morning Angels,
After the healing session on tuesday night, i can feel that i'm "lighter" in terms of on head and heart.
During the session, i can feel tingling sensation on my right head, left chest and right feet.. These should be the most used parts of my body these days...
I am also able to doze off faster after this and last night.
Tks!

Cloudies

 I had my first remote crystal therapy today. I honestly could feel the drawing out of some energy from my body and completely fell into a blissful rest almost immediately! When the session ended, I woke up feeling uplifted, lighthearted and happy. What an experience! Who would have known that crystal therapy can be done remotely!
~ Daisy Teh